Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be the main point of contact for customer communications.
On a daily basis you can expect to:
- Receive incoming customer phone calls. Respond to any messages left overnight. Pre-process (triage) service requests as they arrive, and direct calls to appropriate person/department.
- Create ticket for each service call.
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Prepare correspondence, emails, spread sheets and various reports.
- Order service repairs for machines and other office related services order company and general office supplies.
- Contact customers and schedule return trips as requested by Dispatch.
- Maintain customer and site information and update as information is received from installation (extended warranties, equipment info, new customers, etc.)
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- You must submit within 24 hours and receive highly proficient or expert scores on the assessments.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $16.00 per hour
NOTE: No phone calls please.