About the Job
At DTC, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop Program for Mining new prospects
- Meet company sales quotas based on
- Managed Service agreements • Profit on labor
- Profit on hardware & software
- Activity Points
- Attend any daily, weekly, and/or monthly meetings with CEO and/or V.P of Sales.
- Participate in ongoing strategy meetings
- Attend ALL DTC, Inc. sponsored industry, charity, or educational events
- Keep up to date on industry related news and technology
- Update all activities, time sheets, and Sales processes within ConnectWise
- Update ConnectWise opportunities and sales funnel daily
- Maintain technology and selling skills as industry changes
- Attend all necessary company sponsored or third party sponsored training events
- Attend relevant project meetings
- Present proposals, presentations, and necessary agreements for prospects and clients
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to perform public speaking and presentations on DTC, Inc. products and services
- Interpersonal skills, such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Ability to keep up on necessary ongoing industry related training
- Ability to create ConnectWise sales and marketing tracks
- Ability to implement marketing strategy using ConnectWise sales tracks
- 100% knowledge of ConnectWise software and ability to demonstrate ConnectWise Software
- 100% knowledge of Quosal Software and ability to demonstrate Quosal Software
Full-time benefits. DTC offers a competitive compensation package. If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture, please send resume and salary requirements using the form below.
NOTE: No phone calls please.