About the Job
Dispatcher (service Desk Coordinator) is responsible for all inbound service requests; this includes managing engineers schedules and the dispatch of technicians. This position is responsible for providing effective communication with all clients, end users and internal teams. This role will consist of ticket management on service boards and maximizing the utilization of engineers by monitoring and organizing incoming client requests so that they can be distributed to the appropriate resources. The employee will cultivate a positive team environment while promoting collaboration within the team. This role will work in a team environment where every member is an important part of DTC’s success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide a single point of contact for client and technician service scheduling
- Facilitate the restoration of normal service operation while minimizing impact to the end-user
- Deliver services within agreed-upon SLA’s.
- Distribute and schedule all incident tickets while increasing technician efficiency.
- Prioritize all incidents for effective escalation
- Maintain consistent communication with all parties including end-users, their managers and higher, as well as internal management hierarchy
- Schedule and manage all activities such as moves/adds/changes, maintenance, and alerts
- Participate in ongoing strategy meetings
- Execute/manage all tasks to be utilized and completed during on-site service delivery
- Create a timeline and expected duration for each on-site service call
- Estimate and allocate resources for each on-site service call
- Manage service call dispatch function and calendar
- Adhere to company handbook policies and security protocols.
- The company reserves the rights to add or change duties and responsibilities at any time.
Qualifications & Skills
- Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, clients, and others.
- Takes initiative and possess the ability to work independently.
- Strong decision-making, detail oriented and outstanding management skills.
- Demonstrates excellent time management.
- Passion for delivering remarkable client experience and success.
- Proven analytical and creative problem solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task, pivot and adapt to changes quickly.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
Full-time benefits. DTC offers a competitive compensation package. If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture, please send resume and salary requirements using the form below.
NOTE: No phone calls please.