About the Job
At DTC, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop program for mining new prospects
- Meet company sales quotas
- Managed Service agreements
- Profit on labor
- Profit on hardware & software
- Activity points
- Attend any daily, weekly, and/or monthly meetings with CEO and/or V.P of Sales.
- Participate in ongoing strategy meetings
- Attend ALL DTC, Inc. sponsored industry, charity, or educational events
- Keep up to date on industry-related news and technology
- Update all activities, timesheets, and sales processes within ConnectWise
- Update ConnectWise opportunities and sales funnel daily
- Maintain technology and selling skills as industry changes
- Attend all necessary company-sponsored or third party sponsored training events
- Attend relevant project meetings
- Present proposals, presentations, and necessary agreements for prospects and clients
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to perform public speaking and presentations on DTC, Inc. products and services
- Interpersonal skills, such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to keep up on necessary ongoing industry-related training
- Ability to create ConnectWise sales and marketing tracks
- Ability to implement marketing strategy using ConnectWise sales tracks
- 100% knowledge of ConnectWise software and ability to demonstrate ConnectWise Software
- 100% knowledge of Quosal Software and ability to demonstrate Quosal Software
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Just a few reasons...
Why Work for DTC?
We’re a forward-thinking company in a fast-moving industry, but at the center of what we do is “Family First.” We take pride in the growth and development of our team members as we always encourage new, innovative, and creative ideas! Our operations flow as we work together in a collaborative, open environment. We push each other constantly to be the best that we can be, all while growing our culture and having fun in the process.
DTC has a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and short & long term disability.
DTC employs only the best and the brightest. Come join a team of motivated & passionate people who love their job.
We care about the future of our employees. That's why we offer one of the most generous 401k plans possible.
DTC is a rapidly expanding company. This is your chance to get on the ground floor of a growing company.
Inquire for an Initial Assessment
You guys are a great company to work with and I value your company's honesty and integrity with the customer service we have received. I would highly recommend your company to my dental colleagues if they need computers or service on their networks in the future.
Dr. Suzanne Fohl, DDS
We appreciate that DTC keeps itself ahead of the IT curve so that they can offer us advice that keeps us prepared for the future. We wouldn't work with anyone else!
West Springfield Dental Arts
From the initial consultation of the equipment layout in the treatment rooms, through a very neat installation, and continuing with necessary upgrades; DTC has continued to shine with their professionalism and knowledge. They are always dependable and communicate at an appropriate, understandable level
Feild Family Dentistry
We at Maverick Transport couldn't be more excited with the recent switch to DTC as our IT service provider. They made us feel like a part of their family immediately. Their attentiveness and customer service is best in class. Their security and monitoring system provides our company with a sense of relief that our data and proprietary information is well protected.