About the Job
The Account Manager will provide customer support to existing Managed IT Support customers. This includes meeting with clients on a regular basis to review Help Desk ticket status and customer service levels; develop plans and budgets for upcoming projects such as hardware replacement, network upgrades, cloud migrations, telephony needs. In this role, the Account Manager is directly responsible for client retention and revenue generation.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Superb organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interface with technical team
- Understanding of Windows 10, Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
- MS Office and other standard office applications experience
- Microsoft Office 365
- Strong understanding of computer network configuration – LAN, WAN, Wireless – technical configuration is not required
- MSP experience is preferred
- Experience and skills using CRM software
Full-time benefits. DTC offers a competitive compensation package. If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture, please send resume and salary requirements using the form below. NOTE: No phone calls please.