Second Shift Technician
About the Job
Recent growth has prompted us to expand our technician team, and we are looking for ideal candidates to fill a full-time Second Shift Technician role in our team. This position will be on the front line of the customer technical experience, responsible for providing our customers with high quality telephone and web based support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, repair, and configure basic computer systems. Resolve technical problems with printers/scanners and computers. Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Work one on one with clients to find quick resolutions to easy-moderate issues, all while delivering excellent customer service and valuing the customer. Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Employ RMM (ConnectWise Automate) and remotely and proactively monitor client endpoints, networks, and computers. Run reports to identify recurring problems. Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users and provide application support.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot firewalls and wireless routers. Install and configure antivirus software on desktops and servers. Create and troubleshoot image and file-based backups.
Qualifications & Skills
- Understanding of Windows based operating systems
- Understanding of printers, scanners, and other standard IT peripherals, specifically related to installation, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Understand common Anti-Virus technical issues, including:
- Configure and troubleshoot installation.
- Configure and troubleshoot Exclusions and Quarantined files.
- Understand common backup technologies and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting process.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in challenging situations.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with technical teams and internal teams to ensure client success.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to keep up on necessary ongoing industry related training.
- Teachable, ready to learn, good work ethic and great attitude!
Full-time benefits. DTC offers a competitive compensation package. If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture, please send resume and salary requirements using the form below.
NOTE: No phone calls please.