About the Job
We are looking for a detail-oriented service manager to manage our service department and handle customer service interactions, reports and repairs. The service managers responsibilities include providing the highest level of customer service, developing lasting customer relationships, and managing the service team members. The service manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company’s product and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop service/support strategies to ensure best-in-class service while also ensuring optimum cost control.
- Lead, mentor and continually develop a team of technical services engineers and technicians.
- Manage parts and whole unit inventory across all lines of business and product categories to ensure optimum service levels and cost control.
- Lead the product services life cycle from NPI to EOL and identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Define and implement necessary systems, metrics and controls to effectively manage operations.
- Collaborate with customers, third-party servicers, and partners to prevent and resolve customer issues.
- Facilitate a culture of continuous improvement and explore additional revenue-generating opportunities.
- Serve as an escalation point for critical customerissues. Coordinate with appropriate partners to manage issues to resolution.
- Work closely with support managers to align processes and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Review and approve service claims and associated service costs.
- Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate
- Handling customer concerns and complaints while overseeing 100% of incoming service desk requests, incidents, and problems
- Performing other duties as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Service Desk Manager
- Customer support and problem solving skills
- Unrelenting commitment to customer service
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Commitment to quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Full-time benefits. DTC offers a competitive compensation package. If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture, please send resume and salary requirements using the form below.
NOTE: No phone calls please.